YOU’VE GOT SKI-MAIL
Following last year’s communications plan, we will continue with the club newsletter this year (and will work to ensure it is actually weekly).
If you have any feedback on this newsletter (ideas for content, requests for information, etc.), please get in touch with the club’s communications volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org.Want to stop receiving emails from the club? Scroll to the bottom of this email and select “Unsubscribe from this list”.
Become a Member for the 2017-2018 Season
Family Season Pass: $130
Adult Season Pass: $60
Elder/Junior Season Pass: $45
* Discounts for students and beneficiaries available
Valid November 1st, 2018 – June 1st, 2019
Register and pay securely online through Zone4.
This season we have some new programs and membership options! Whether you’re interested in lessons, adventuring, working with children, or skiing with family, there’s something for everyone. Check out the Zone4 registration for details.
National Coaches Week celebrates the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. This week is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach.
FREE National Coaching Certification Program online training during National Coaches Week! These training opportunities are applicable to all sports.
- Coach Initiation in Sport (Prerequisite for Introduction to Community Coaching Online Module – save $15 and get ready to coach Jackrabbits this season!)
- Coaching Athletes With a Disability
- Making Head Way
Introduction to Community Coaching Module now ONLINE!
Cross Country Canada is proud and excited to announce that the new Intro to Community Coaching e-learning module is now available for anyone to do, after a year of designing, piloting and updating!
- For step by step guidelines to sign up for the “Introduction to Community Coaching” e-learning module, please consult the following guide: ICC learning step by step.
- You can also learn more about the Community Coaching National Coaching Certification Progress context and progression by visiting our NCCP Community Coaching webpage.
Trail Clearing & Cranberry Party
● 12:30 – 4:00 PM
Welcome Back Open House
● 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Annual General Meeting
● 5:30 – 6:30 PM
Family Friendly Overnight Camp
● 3:00PM – Sunday 21st, 12:00PM
ACTIVE START Coach Workshop
● 6:00 PM – Sunday 28th, 3:00 PM
|NOVEMBERFriday 2nd |
Wilderness First Aid Training
● 6:00 PM – Sunday 4th, 3:00 PMSaturday 17th
Track Attack Youth Program Begins
● 1:30 – 3:00 PMSaturday 17th
Learn-To-Ski Session #1 Begins
● 4:30 – 6:00 PMTuesday 20th
Member Orientation & Potluck Dinner
● 6:00 – 8:00 PMThursday 22nd
Track Attack Practice
● 4:30 – 6:00 PM
CHECK OUT OUR UPDATED WEBSITE AT www.inuvikskiclub.ca