Inuvik Ski Club Membership Includes:
- Access to Inuvik Ski Club chalet
- FREE use of equipment during official Inuvik Ski Club events
- Locker rentals, available at $20 per season (Nov 1st – June 1st)
- Access to Inuvik Ski Club’s ski waxing benches, waxing irons & club waxes
- Support improvements to and maintenance of the facility and trails
- Membership to Cross Country Northwest Territories and Cross Country Canada
- Benefits of Cross Country Canada membership include: Julbo Eyewear 40% discount for Licensed Coaches; Julbo Eyewear 25% discount for Skill Development Participants; Cross Country Canada e-store 10% discount for CCC Licensed Coaches; Banff Airporter discount of 75% for all members; and National Car Rental discounts to all members.
Become a Member for the 2018-2019 Season
Family Pass: $130
Adult Pass: $60
Elder/Junior Pass: $45
Valid November 1st, 2018 – June 1st, 2019
- Registered not-for-profit nordic ski association working to support skiers of all ages and abilities in the town of Inuvik, Northwest Territories.
- Member of National Sport Organization (NSO) Cross Country Canada, and of Territorial Sport Organization (TSO), Cross Country Northwest Territories.
- Dedicated Board Members, Instructors, Maintenance Personnel and other volunteers offer ski programming and maintain groomed classic and skate ski trails.
- Rental equipment available to Members and day-users through contact with the Inuvik Ski Club Board of Directors.
The Inuvik Ski Club believes skiers of every age and income bracket should have access to quality health, fitness and community programs that support their health and well-being.
Our club provides financial assistance for those who wish to register for membership, programs, or camps, but are not able to afford the full registration fee.
Assistance is partly supported by donations raised through Inuvik Ski Club fundraising events. It is through the generosity of our donors that people can participate in and benefit from skiing with the Club.
If you want to keep active and healthy, but do not have the financial means to pay membership or program fees, please contact the Club to discuss. We are happy to help!