- Access to Inuvik Ski Club chalet
- FREE use of equipment during Club events
- Jackrabbits Program INCLUDED in family membership
- Locker rentals, available at $20 per season (Nov 1st – June 1st)
- Access to ski waxing benches, waxing irons & club waxes
- Support improvements to and maintenance of the facility and trails
Become a Member for the 2018-2019 Season
Family Pass: $100
Adult Pass: $60
Junior Pass: $10
Valid November 1st, 2018 – June 1st, 2019
- Registered not-for-profit nordic ski association working to support skiers of all ages and abilities in the town of Inuvik, Northwest Territories.
- Member of National Sport Organization (NSO) Cross Country Canada, and of Territorial Sport Organization (TSO), Cross Country Northwest Territories.
- Dedicated Board Members, Instructors, Maintenance Personnel and other volunteers offer ski programming and maintain groomed classic and skate ski trails.
- Rental equipment available to Members and day-users through contact with the Inuvik Ski Club Board of Directors.
Our club relies entirely on volunteer-run operations (a huge thank-you to all our dedicated volunteers). For that reason, we are flexible in our programming and do not have regular hours of operation. To get in contact with someone from the club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.